Bible scriptures regarding to salvation:
Isaiah 9:6 – King James Version, 1978
6. For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.
Isaiah 11:2 – King James Version, 1978
2. And the spirit of the LORD shall rest upon him, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the LORD;
Daniel 7:13-14 – AMP, 1987 Lockman
13. I saw in the night visions, and behold, [a] on the clouds of the heavens came One like a Son of man, and He came to the Ancient of Days and was presented before Him. 14. And there was given Him [the Messiah] dominion and glory and kingdom, that all peoples, nations, and languages should serve Him. His dominion is an everlasting dominion which shall not pass away, and His kingdom is one which shall not be destroyed.
Matt 16:16 – King James Version, 1978
16. And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God.
John 1:1-5 – King James Version, 1978
1. In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2. The same was in the beginning with God. 3. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. 4. In him was life; and the life was the light of men. 5. And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.
John 1:12 – King James Version, 1978
12. But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:
John 3:5-6 – King James Version, 1978
5. Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. 6. That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
John 14:6 – King James Version, 1978
6. Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
John 16:7-15 – Amplified Bible, 1987 Lockman
7. However, I am telling you nothing but the truth when I say it is profitable (good, expedient, advantageous) for you that I go away. Because if I do not go away, the Comforter (Counselor, Helper, Advocate, Intercessor, Strengthener, Standby) will not come to you [into close fellowship with you]; but if I go away, I will send Him to you [to be in close fellowship with you].
8. And when He comes, He will convict and convince the world and bring demonstration to it about sin and about righteousness (uprightness of heart and right standing with God) and about judgment:
9. About sin, because they do not believe in Me [trust in, rely on, and adhere to Me];
10. About righteousness (uprightness of heart and right standing with God), because I go to My Father, and you will see Me no longer;
11. About judgment, because the ruler (evil genius, prince) of this world [Satan] is judged and condemned and sentence already is passed upon him.
12. I have still many things to say to you, but you are not able to bear them or to take them upon you or to grasp them now.
13. But when He, the Spirit of Truth (the Truth-giving Spirit) comes, He will guide you into all the Truth (the whole, full Truth). For He will not speak His own message [on His own authority]; but He will tell whatever He hears [from the Father; He will give the message that has been given to Him], and He will announce and declare to you the things that are to come [that will happen in the future].
14. He will honor and glorify Me, because He will take of (receive, draw upon) what is Mine and will reveal (declare, disclose, transmit) it to you.
15. Everything that the Father has is Mine. That is what I meant when I said that He [the Spirit] will take the things that are Mine and will reveal (declare, disclose, transmit) it to you.
John 17:1-5 – KJV, 1978
1. These words spake Jesus, and lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, Father, the hour is come; glorify thy Son, that thy Son also may glorify thee: 2. As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him. 3. And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent. 4. I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do. 5. And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.
Acts 16:31 – King James Version, 1978
31. And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.
1 Cor 2:8 – King James Version, 1978
8. Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.
1 Corinthians 14:1 – New King James Version, 1982
1. Pursue love, and desire spiritual gifts, but especially that you may prophesy.
1 Corinthians 12:7-11 – New King James Version, 1982
7. But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to each one for the profit of all: 8. for to one is given the word of wisdom through the Spirit, to another the word of knowledge through the same Spirit, 9. to another faith by the same Spirit, to another gifts of healings by the same[a] Spirit, 10. to another the working of miracles, to another prophecy, to another discerning of spirits, to another different kinds of tongues, to another the interpretation of tongues. 11. But one and the same Spirit works all these things, distributing to each one individually as He wills.
Romans 12:5 – King James Version, 1978
5. So we, being many, are one body in Christ, and every one members one of another.
Romans 3:23 – King James Version, 1978
23. For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
Colossians 1:14 – King James Version, 1978
14. In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins:
1 Timothy 1:17 – King James Version, 1978
17. Now unto the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only wise God, be honour and glory for ever and ever. Amen.
Hebrews 13:20-21 – King James Version, 1978
20. Now the God of peace, that brought again from the dead our Lord Jesus, that great shepherd of the sheep, through the blood of the everlasting covenant, 21. Make you perfect in every good work to do his will, working in you that which is wellpleasing in his sight, through Jesus Christ; to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.
1 John 5:5-7 – King James Version, 1978
5. Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God? 6. This is he that came by water and blood, even Jesus Christ; not by water only, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit that beareth witness, because the Spirit is truth. 7. For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.
Psalm 12:6 – King James Version, 1978
6. The words of the LORD are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times.
Psalm 99:9 – King James Version, 1978
9. Exalt the LORD our God, and worship at his holy hill; for the LORD our God is holy.
Revelation 1:11 – King James Version, 1978
11. Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea.
Revelation 4:5 – King James Version, 1978
5. And out of the throne proceeded lightnings and thunderings and voices: and there were seven lamps of fire burning before the throne, which are the seven Spirits of God.
Revelation 5:6 – King James Version, 1978
6. And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.
Revelation 20:5-6 – King James Version, 1978
5. But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection. 6. Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.
What Bible Says About
2 Timothy 3:16 – King James Version, 1978
16. All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
Psalm 19:7 – King James Version, 1978
7. The law of the LORD is perfect, converting the soul: the testimony of the LORD is sure, making wise the simple.